There are four ways that you can submit repeat prescription requests.
- SystmOnline – to use the online service you will need a username and password. Please call reception who will be able to assist you with this.
- Via E-consult – see home page.
- Email – email@example.com
- Put your request in via the Pharmacy.
- Repeat Dispensing – we will send six months of prescriptions to the Pharmacy. You then need to go to the Pharmacy on the same day each month and the prescriptions will be ready to collect. This system works best for people on regular repeat medication that rarely changes. To find out more talk to one of the Admin Team or your local Pharmacy.
- Blister packs will be issued in the same way as they are now. If you think that you might need a blister pack, please discuss this with the Pharmacy.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH EFFECT FROM THE 1 AUGUST, WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR REPEAT MEDICATION OVER THE TELEPHONE.
Please do not request double quantities of your medication as this causes a supply problem with the Pharmacies. Please also note that rescue packs of medication are not available – this was false information and no such packs will be issued.